Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Haag's

Every year Bob & Kathy Haag invite people over on New Year's Day. They have been doing this since Alex was in High School and they may have been doing it many years before that as well, I am not sure. We ate a lot of really good food and had some nice visits. Hope everybody's January 1st was as fun as ours!



Mark cheesin for the camera!
Dick showing us his muscles

Brandon chillin'

Matt taking it all in

Me & Jami

Kisker & Alex laughing about who knows what!

Bob & Dick's belly - pretty sure I will catch some grief for putting this picture up but I couldn't help myself!!

Then after a while there seemed to be a drop in productivity and everyone just lounged around. I think the food must have set in and everyone just wanted to nap! Maybe it was the food.....



Jami and her brother Steven


Jami and her boyfriend Brandon

In the middle of our day my brother Steven said he would be taking Evan to Arapahoe to meet Janae so they stopped by so I could see the little cutie. That was nice to see both of them!



Towards the end of the day Steven and Mark thought that it would be a good idea to get the snowmobile out and pull the sled behind it. Dick, Janet, Mark and Steven all went and got the snowmobile and brought it over to Bob & Kathy's. Alex and I decided that it would be fun to go play in the cold so we got all bundled up. These are pictures of us in our coveralls all bundled up!!! We had a fun time but the cold was not fun!


I noticed that I didn't get any pictures of Kathy, Janet or Dick but don't worry - I will get them next time!!!