So I have been tagged by Missy and then Sarah.
Here is how you play. Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog of ten weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment "You're it!" and tell them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag that person back, let them know when you've posted your blog so they can read your answers.
Okay girls (and everyone else reading this) I wasn't sure if I was supposed to do just the required ten or do twenty because I was tagged twice. I decided that I would do a good, strong ten and then maybe let a couple other quirky tid-bits trickle out. I don't want to reveal too much about me and my weirdness!!!
1. I absolutely hate grocery shopping! I just hate the whole process but I can't wait to get home. I LOVE to rearrange everything in the fridge and in the cupboards. I love the organization! Thinking about it right now really makes me excited and I am not even kidding!!!
2. I sleep on top of my comforter at nights and cover up with blankets because I don't want to make my bed. I would rather just fold my blankets up or throw them to the side of my bed then actually make my bed. That folks is pure laziness!!!
3. The first time my friends introduced me to wine I hated it! I thought there was no way that I was ever going to drink it again. I sucked it up though and now I really enjoy wine. One of my best friends taught me - for the price, you can't beat boxed wine!!! Still makes me laugh every time I think of Franzia!!!
4. I don't wear matching socks. I am not talking about not wearing matching white socks, I am talking about wearing non-matching colored socks. Right now I am wearing one green sock with Christmas monkeys on my left foot and a red sock with Valentine's day hearts on the right. Seriously, there is no reason to the madness! (I don't wear matching white socks either!)
5. I HATE getting ready to go out on the weekends with my friends to the point where I almost say that I am not going out (are we seeing a "lazy" pattern developing?) because I don't want to get ready! I stay in my towel the whole time. I put my makeup on first, then I do my hair and then I get dressed. You would think that since I hate getting ready that it would take me like 10 minutes to get ready, right? No, it still takes me over an hour because I procrastinate the whole way through. It's like I think the longer I take somehow something mysteriously will come in and magically make me ready to go. What kind of world am I living in?!?
6. My favorite most relaxing thing to do on a Sunday was hit up the 49er around noonish, stroll on down to O'Leavers for some sand volleyball, leave O'Leavers around midnight/oneish and then hit up Jimmy John's!
7. I can't kill spiders and it's not because I like them - it's because they freak me out so much. One time my roommate and I were sitting in her room and a spider was on the wall. First thing we did was freeze (because we didn't want it to see us!!) and then we did a snake-like movement against the other side of the room to get out. As soon as we were out we screamed and ran all the way down the hallway and got on our balcony! (I am laughing right now!) We realized that we needed someone to check on it to make sure it was still on the wall so we went in together. Heck no it wasn't! Which freaked us out even more which caused more screaming and running to the balcony! She called her dad (who was like 5 hours away) and of course he said there was nothing he could do! WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?! We went back in the room to try to find where the monster went - we moved something on the floor and there he was which caused - I am sure you know - more screaming and running to the balcony! At this time we both are sweating - seriously - and maybe getting a little teary with fright and I decided I would "man-up" and kill it. I put some sneaks on my feet and on my hands (which livend it up a little because we got a good laugh out of that). We went into the room to dismantle the intruder. When we found it - not kidding - I took like 6 swats at the beast with my hands and each time never came close to killing it - finally I killed it! When that was done - you guessed it - we screamed and went running back to the balcony. Such sissies I tell you! I have also been known to call people on the phone to come kill spiders and I say - hurry, it's moving now!!! I can't make this stuff up!
8. I graduated High School in 2000 and graduated from college inJanuary of 2008. Am I doctor now you ask? No, I just have a Bachelor's degree! I am not mentally challenged (well....) I just wasn't ready to grow up. I was on the 8 year plan apparently. Wow, admitting this right now makes me realize that the 8 year plan may have been a little too long!
9. I am getting more anal where I like to wear shoes that match what I am wearing (I am sure some of you already know that) but I have over 12 pairs of jap-flaps (is that PC?) and none of them are the same color. Just in case you don't know my lingo - that's code for flip-flops.
10. This one you probably don't want to know - okay you have been warned. I am not embarrassed to pick my nose in public. I know that it's a little random to throw out there but it's definitely something weird about me but if you are my friend you already know this randomness!
11. I don't really like my food to touch when it's on the plate. Some foods are okay to touch but very few. I also eat one thing at a time - usually saving the biggest or best thing for last. I have eaten this way for as long as I can remember!
12. I broke my leg when I was 10 months old and I was just learning to walk. I had to have three different casts because I kept "crawling" out of them.
13. I blew out one knee in basketball and had surgery. Nine and a half months later I was having surgery on the other knee because I blew it out in volleyball.
14. I don't know how "serious" my serious side is.
I think that is enough randomness to make a person's head spin, I know mine is! Okay, for the people that I want to complete this randomness --
Dave - because I am interested to see the randomness that you can create.
Aletha - even though we went to school together I know there is still some stuff I don't know about you.
Julie - Same as Aletha.
Jen Blecha - because I added your blog on my list of visited blogs and I think you are funny!
Brooke - I am sure you have randomness in your life and am wondering what it is!!